Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) CORN
- 15 ounce(s) BLACK BEANS AND
- 15 ounce(s) CANNELLINI BEANS
- A DICED TOMATO
- HALF RED BELL PEPPER
- A JALAPENO
- HALF cup(s) SCALLIONS(RED ONION OPTION)
- HALF cup(s) CILANTRO
- FOURTH cup(s) LIME JUICE OR 2 LIMES
- HALF teaspoon(s) COARSE SALT
- This is a required field it says. so, grill the corn kernels in the skillet.
- then mix everything-toss it around-and chill at least 30 minutes.
- yields 4.5 cups of salsa / salad.
- very nice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellenlouise1951 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COWBOY CAVIAR Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes