If I liked cilantro it would get 5 stars, because the rest was great
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) sweet white corn drained and rinsed
- 3 whole(s) roma tomatoes diced
- 3 whole(s) avocados diced
- 1/2 bunch(es) cilantro finely chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) lime juice or more to taste
- 1 pinch(s) salt to taste
- Toss everything together in a large bowl, do not over-mix. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by inboxutah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note