If I liked cilantro it would get 5 stars, because the rest was great
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) sweet white corn drained and rinsed
- 3 whole(s) roma tomatoes diced
- 3 whole(s) avocados diced
- 1/2 bunch(es) cilantro finely chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) lime juice or more to taste
- 1 pinch(s) salt to taste
- Toss everything together in a large bowl, do not over-mix. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by inboxutah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes