Delicious, refreshing side-dish / salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) corn
- 1 can(s) black eyed peas
- 2 avocado
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 clove(s) garlic pressed, or 1 teasp minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1. Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- 2. Blend dressing ingredients in blender. Pour over other ingredients. Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note