Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) corn
- 1 can(s) black eyed peas
- 2 avocado
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 clove(s) garlic pressed, or 1 teasp minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1. Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- 2. Blend dressing ingredients in blender. Pour over other ingredients. Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louwynd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes