Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1# onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 can(s) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1# red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar (flavor of choice)
- 1 can(s) white shoipeg corn, rinsed and drained
- In small saucepn, combine oil, vinegar and sugar. Heat and boil for 1 min. and then cool completely. In large bowl, combine beans, peas, corn, peppers and onion. Pour vinegar mixture over bean/pepper mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Drain for 2-3 hrs. before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harrietdorf0214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note