Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken
- 1/2 whole(s) onion diced
- 6 ear(s) sweet corn or substitute for 2 canned corn drained
- 1 package(s) frozen crispy crowns
- 1. Brown ground beef, dice onion, and strip the ears of corn.
- 2. Combine beef, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, cream of chicken, onion, corn, and crispy crowns (saving enough to line the top of casserole dish) in a large mixing bowl.
- 3. When thoroughly mixed, pour into casserole dish.
- 4. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and cover the top with remaining crispy crowns.
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes at 375. May take longer, cook until center is bubbling through crispy crowns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HlyKnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note