First time it was made for me, I swear I thought it was dog food, but it is the most delicious casserole ever. It even tastes better as leftovers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken
- 1/2 whole(s) onion diced
- 6 ear(s) sweet corn or substitute for 2 canned corn drained
- 1 package(s) frozen crispy crowns
- 1. Brown ground beef, dice onion, and strip the ears of corn.
- 2. Combine beef, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, cream of chicken, onion, corn, and crispy crowns (saving enough to line the top of casserole dish) in a large mixing bowl.
- 3. When thoroughly mixed, pour into casserole dish.
- 4. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and cover the top with remaining crispy crowns.
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes at 375. May take longer, cook until center is bubbling through crispy crowns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HlyKnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note