Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) spaghetti 8 oz
- 1 onion diced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground round
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Lawrey's Season Salt
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) Tomato soup
- dash worchestershire sauce
- cheddar cheese grated
- Cook spaghetti until just tender. Brown onion in butter. Add beef & cook until browned. Add salt, pepper & seasonings to taste. Add mushroom & tomato soup and W. Sauce. Mix spaghetti & meat sauce together. Cover & simmer 15 mins. Put into casserole dish, top w/ cheese & heat in oven until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherylmo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cowboy Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes