Cousin Liz's Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Place raspberries in a food processor; process until smooth. Press raspberry puree through a wire-mesh strainer, using the back of a spoon, into a medium bowl. Discard pulp and seeds.
- Whisk red wine vinaigrette, red wine vinegar, and raspberry preserves into raspberry puree.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cousin Liz's Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This