Couscous with Italian Vegetable Ragout
295 kCals, 1.4 g fat, 5.9 g fiber
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 box(es) couscous or 7 cups
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 28 ounce(s) Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- Cook couscous.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and cover.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally. Uncover and simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
- Top couscous with vegetable mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Couscous with Italian Vegetable Ragout Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes