Couscous with Feta, Green Onion and Mint
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) couscous
- 2/3 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1 can(s) 15 oz garbanzo beans (chick peas) drained
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded,chopped
- 1 can(s) 3.8 oz black olives drained
- 1 bunch(es) parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in heavy large saucepan. Mix in couscous.. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Transfer couscous to large bowl; fluff with fork. Set aside.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and garlic in small bowl. Whisk in oil. Add green onions, garbanzo beans, cucumber, olives, parsley, mint and dressing to couscous; toss well. Add cheese and toss gently. (can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ceilellis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Couscous with Feta, Green Onion and Mint Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables