- 1/3 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- calories 271
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 6.5 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 31.9 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 78 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 546 mg
- calcium 49 mg
How to Make It
Bring broth to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 4 minutes. Place couscous in a small bowl; fluff with a fork. Cool for 10 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and next 8 ingredients (through garlic); toss.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Divide couscous mixture evenly among breast halves; roll up jelly-roll fashion. Secure with wooden picks. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook for 6 minutes or until browned; turn chicken over. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until chicken is done.