COUSCOUS SALAD WITH RED BELL PEPPER AND CILANTRO
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 jalapeno chile, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoon(s) minced red onion
- 1 cup(s) pearl couscous, uncooked
- Pine nuts for garnish
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare pearl (Israeli) couscous as directed on package. Rinse in cold water, drain and allow to cool.
- Transfer couscous to large bowl. Stir in the red bell pepper, jalapeno chile, minced red onion, diced mango, drained black beans and cilantro.
- In a separate bow, whisk the lime juice, oil, mustard, garlic and cumin. Pour just enough of the dressing over couscous mixture to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with pine nuts.
- You may serve this immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days; season with salt and pepper and lime juice to taste before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by recipes743 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COUSCOUS SALAD WITH RED BELL PEPPER AND CILANTRO Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables