- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package garlic-flavored couscous
- 1/4 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- calories 241
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4.5 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 10.9 g
- carbohydrate 42.7 g
- fiber 5.1 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 731 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine vegetables, water, and seasoning packet from couscous in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add couscous, stirring well. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in 1 tablespoon dressing.
While couscous stands, remove and discard stems from spinach. Wash spinach, and pat dry with paper towels. Slice spinach, and place in a large bowl. Drizzle remaining 3 tablespoons dressing over spinach, and toss well.
Spoon couscous mixture over spinach, and sprinkle with cheese.