Couscous Cakes with Basil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) prepared couscous
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1. In a bowl combine couscous, eggs, basil., salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium high.
- 3. Drop couscous mixture in 1/4 cup mounds. (8 mounds total)
- 4. Gently flatten mounds.
- 5. Cook until golden. 3-4 minutes, flipping once.
- 6. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jennyelma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Couscous Cakes with Basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables