Couscous Cakes with Basil
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) prepared couscous
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1. In a bowl combine couscous, eggs, basil., salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium high.
- 3. Drop couscous mixture in 1/4 cup mounds. (8 mounds total)
- 4. Gently flatten mounds.
- 5. Cook until golden. 3-4 minutes, flipping once.
- 6. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jennyelma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Couscous Cakes with Basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes