More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onion tops, sliced
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- Mint Vinaigrette
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan; add 1 cup couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Toss together couscous, beans, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with Mint Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve over shredded lettuce, and, if desired, sprinkle with feta just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This