- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onion tops, sliced
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- Mint Vinaigrette
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan; add 1 cup couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
Toss together couscous, beans, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with Mint Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve over shredded lettuce, and, if desired, sprinkle with feta just before serving.