Countryside Italian Salad
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta), chilled
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil (2/3 cup = about 1 1/3 oz)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
1. Combine diced tomatoes, pasta, basil, cheese and bacon in large bowl.
2. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads