Country Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/4 pound(s) (2 medium) russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) chipped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) bouillon (chicken, beef, or veggie)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Melt butter in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 2. Stir in potatoes, onion, garlic, water, rosemary, bouillon, salt and pepper.
- 3. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 4. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Country Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables