Country Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/4 pound(s) (2 medium) russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) chipped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) bouillon (chicken, beef, or veggie)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Melt butter in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 2. Stir in potatoes, onion, garlic, water, rosemary, bouillon, salt and pepper.
- 3. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 4. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Country Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes