COUNTRY STYLE RIBS (TNT)
Community Recipe from
- COUNTRY STYLE RIBS (TNT)
- 4 lb. pork country style ribs cut into serving pieces
- Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Sprinkle ribs with black pepper
- Brown ribs in heavy skillet or broil until brown. (not necessary but it rids meat of most of the fat)
- Combine all ingredients except ribs and stir to mix well.
- Put ribs in crock pot.
- Pour soup mixture over the ribs and toss to coat.
- Cook on low 6-7hrs high 4-5 hrs.
- Remove ribs, pour sauce over the ribs.
- (I've made these 4 times, delicious each time.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COUNTRY STYLE RIBS (TNT) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes