country style pork ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Cajun Spice Mix
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- chicken stock or water
- 1. Sprinkle country-style pork ribs with Cajun spice mix, then dredge ribs in flour.
- 2. In a cast iron Dutch oven over medium-high heat, pan fry the pork ribs in vegetable oil. Cook ribs for about 20 minutes turning to brown both sides.
- 3. To your browned ribs, add the following ingredients onion, celery, garlic, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce. Next pour in enough chicken stock (or water) to barely cover the country style pork ribs. Bring mixture to a boil, cover with lid and reduce heat to low, simmering for about 20 minutes. Remove all but 1-1/2 cups of the liquid from the Dutch oven.
- 4. Transfer the cast iron Dutch oven, with lid to a pre-heated 225 degree Fahrenheit oven and bake for a few hours. The meat is done when it begins to fall apart, at which time the country style pork ribs are ready to be eaten.
- Serve overtop a bed of rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dman412 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note