COUNTRY STYLE GREEN BEANS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) bacon
- 1/4 a yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 can(s) green beans(141/2oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- In 2 quart saucepan over medium heat cook bacon until brown but not crisp.
- When bacon has browned add green beans, salt sugar and pepper, and mix well. Place onion on top of green beans.
- Cover saucepan with a lid and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 45 min.
- NOTE: Use name brand beans. If you prefer you can chop the onion and add when you add everything else
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WilmaRich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COUNTRY STYLE GREEN BEANS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables