- 4- to 6- pound fully-cooked boneless half ham or bone-in butt end ham
- 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown or Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (20 oz.) sliced pineapple in natural juice, drained (reserve 1 Tbsp. juice)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly score (cut) outside of ham. Arrange ham, cut side down, in 13- x 9-inch shallow casserole or baking pan; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour.
Melt Spread in small saucepan and cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, then stir in preserves, mustard, brown sugar, 2 pineapple slices, chopped, and reserved pineapple juice; set aside. Reserve remaining pineapple slices.
Remove foil and pour glaze over ham; arrange pineapple slices on and around ham. Bake uncovered an additional 1 hour or until ham reaches 140°, spooning sauce over ham 2 times. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve pan drippings with sliced ham.