country shrimp boil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) old bay
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 2 pound(s) smoked sausage cut into chunks
- 2 pound(s) tiny new potaoes if big half
- 10 small onions bout 3LBS
- 5 fresh ears of corn shucked and halfed
- 2 pound(s) fresh large shrimp
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh herbs thyme oregano, basil (optional)
- cocktail sauce
- Boli with old bay sausage, potato, onions and corn. Return to a boil x 10 minutes and then add shrimp. Mix herbs with butter drizzle over shrimp and veggies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note