Country Potato Bake
Country Potato Bake is a great option for a brunch entree or a supper side.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
- 1 20-oz. pkg. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 2.8-oz. can French fried onions
- Spread hashbrowns evenly in the bottom of a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Mix soup, sour cream and margarine together; spread over hashbrowns. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onions. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note