Country Potato Bake
Country Potato Bake is a great option for a brunch entree or a supper side.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
- 1 20-oz. pkg. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 2.8-oz. can French fried onions
- Spread hashbrowns evenly in the bottom of a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Mix soup, sour cream and margarine together; spread over hashbrowns. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onions. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch