Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs or oatmeal
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper grated
- 1 onion, small grated
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato sause
- 1 small onion grated
- 3 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1 tomato sauce, 15 oz can less 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix first 8 ingredients and press into pie pan.
- Combine rice, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and salt. Spoon into meat shell. Cover with foil and bake 350 for 25 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note