- 2 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 long soft hero rolls, split
- 1/2 pound country pâté, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch (6 ounces) cilantro
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 16 slices of pickled jalapeño
How to Make It
In a mini food processor, combine the tofu, mustard, lemongrass, lime zest, lime juice and oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the sauce on the cut sides of the rolls. Top with the pâté, cilantro, carrots and pickled jalapeños. Close the sandwiches, cut in half and serve.