Absolutely amazing! I used honey mustard instead of dijon mustard and just didn't add the honey. It was SO good and so filling! One was enough for dinner without any other sides. Delicious!
Country Ham-and-Peach Panini
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Prop Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 8 ciabatta bread slices*
- 4 teaspoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1-oz.) fontina cheese slices
- 4 ounces thinly sliced country ham, prosciutto, or Serrano ham
- 2 medium peaches (about 3/4 lb.), unpeeled and sliced
- 4 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Spread each of 4 bread slices with 1 tsp. mustard, and sprinkle with desired amount of freshly ground pepper. Layer with cheese, ham, peaches, and, if desired, honey. Top with remaining bread slices, and press together gently. Brush sandwiches with olive oil.
- 2. Cook sandwiches, in batches, in a preheated panini press 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. (Or use a preheated nonstick grill pan, and cook sandwiches over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side.) Serve immediately.
- *Any firm white bread may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches