Country Ham and Cheese Loaded Potatoes
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 6g
- Basic Baked Potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped country ham (or Canadian bacon)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded 2% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Prepare Basic Baked Potatoes as directed.
- 2. Cook ham in hot vegetable oil in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Divide ham, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and chopped fresh chives among Basic Baked Potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables