Country Ham-Breadcrumb Eggs
This recipe for savory Country Ham-Breadcrumb Eggs adds a comforting spin to deviled eggs with country ham and Swiss cheese.
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked country ham
- 1/4 cup finely grated Swiss cheese
- Toasted breadcrumbs
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- 2. Grate egg yolks using small holes of a box grater. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 3 ingredients. Add hot sauce, if desired. Stir ham and Swiss cheese into yolk mixture.
- 3. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with desired amount of toasted breadcrumbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This