- 4 (1/4-pound) cubed steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- Vegetable oil
- Sprinkle cubed steaks with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; dip in 1/4 cup milk. Dredge steaks in 1 cup flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook steaks 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Remove steaks, reserving 2 tablespoons pan drippings in skillet. Drain steaks on paper towels, and keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons flour to pan drippings, stirring until smooth. Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add remaining milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in remaining salt and pepper.
- Transfer steak to a warm serving platter; serve immediately with gravy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This