Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) broiler-fryer, cut up
- Vegetable oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a plastic or paper bag; shake to mix. Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken in bag; shake well. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a large skillet to 350°; add chicken, and brown on all sides. Reduce heat to medium; cover, and cook 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove cover, and cook an additional 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well on paper towels.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes