- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-pound) broiler-fryer, cut up
- Vegetable oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a plastic or paper bag; shake to mix. Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken in bag; shake well. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a large skillet to 350°; add chicken, and brown on all sides. Reduce heat to medium; cover, and cook 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove cover, and cook an additional 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well on paper towels.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note