Tex Mex Creamy Chicken Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from fat: 70
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 17g
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 6%
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies*
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 corn tortillas, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 11 x 7 inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Combine melted Country Crock® Spread, chicken, corn, tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and cilantro in large bowl.
- Layer 6 tortilla halves in baking pan and top with half of chicken mixture. Repeat layer with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until tortillas are tender when pierced with a knife.
- *Such as Ro*Tel brand
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This