- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies*
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 corn tortillas, cut in half
- calories 240
- caloriesfromfat 70
- fat 8 g
- satfat 2 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- sodium 530 mg
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 2 g
- sugars 6 g
- protein 17 g
- calcium 4 %
- iron 6 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375° and spray 11 x 7 inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
Combine melted Country Crock® Spread, chicken, corn, tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and cilantro in large bowl.
Layer 6 tortilla halves in baking pan and top with half of chicken mixture. Repeat layer with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until tortillas are tender when pierced with a knife.
*Such as Ro*Tel brand