Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 160
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen peas, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread in a small bowl, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes