Summer Vegetable & Chicken Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 90
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- 6 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 6 cups cut-up assorted vegetables , (zucchini, yellow summer squash and/or tomatoes)
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh coarse whole wheat Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Country Crock® Spread with garlic in small bowl.Toss vegetables, chicken, basil, and 4 tablespoons Spread mixture in shallow 2 to 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Toss bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread mixture; then sprinkle over top. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and crumbs are toasted.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.42 Cost per serving*: $1.80 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Vegetable & Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This