Slow-Cooked Breakfast Casserole
More From Country Crock
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen breakfast sausage, thawed and sliced
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen chopped bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer in slow cooker 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the sausage, 1/2 of the peppers, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 of the onion. Repeat layers; set aside.
- Microwave milk, Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until milk is hot. Stir milk mixture into eggs; pour into slow cooker.
- Cook covered on HIGH 3 to 4 hours. Turn off heat and sprinkle in remaining 1/2 cup cheese and let stand covered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with hot pepper sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes