Creamy Chicken & Veggie Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 90
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 540mg
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 3g
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium- high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in milk, corn starch and Knorr® Homestyle Stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook 1 minute until thick and creamy, stirring constantly. Combine sauce with vegetables and pasta.
- Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes until heated through and crumbs are lightly golden.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.31 Cost per serving*: $1.55 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes