- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- caloriesfromfat 90
- fat 10 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- sodium 540 mg
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 3 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium- high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Stir in milk, corn starch and Knorr® Homestyle Stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook 1 minute until thick and creamy, stirring constantly. Combine sauce with vegetables and pasta.
Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes until heated through and crumbs are lightly golden.
Cost per recipe*: $31 Cost per serving*: $55 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.