Cheddar Broccoli & Chicken Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 130
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 6g
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups vegetables, such as broccoli florets and red bell peppers
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-in. baking dish.
- Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Broccoli & Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes