- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups vegetables, such as broccoli florets and red bell peppers
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- caloriesfromfat 130
- fat 14 g
- satfat 6 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- sodium 520 mg
- carbohydrate 29 g
- fiber 6 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-in. baking dish.
Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.