Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 90
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook flour, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened, about 1 minute. Stir in cheese and mustard until cheese is melted. Add broccoli and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through. Turn into greased 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, melted with bread crumbs, then sprinkle over broccoli mixture. Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
- TIP: Use cooked chopped fresh broccoli instead of frozen.
- Cost per recipe*: $2.85. Cost per serving*: $0.71. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Broccoli Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This