Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 60
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 460mg
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Italian or French bread cubes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables (such as green beans and red bell pepper)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Remove 2 tablespoons to medium bowl; add bread cubes and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook over low heat 1 minute. Add vegetables and remaining Parmesan and toss to coat. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish and sprinkle with bread cubes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until vegetables are heated through and bread cubes are lightly golden.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.66 Cost per serving*: $.63 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes