- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Italian or French bread cubes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables (such as green beans and red bell pepper)
- caloriesfromfat 60
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- sodium 460 mg
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 2 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Remove 2 tablespoons to medium bowl; add bread cubes and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan and toss to coat. Set aside.
Add garlic to skillet and cook over low heat 1 minute. Add vegetables and remaining Parmesan and toss to coat. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish and sprinkle with bread cubes.
Bake 25 minutes or until vegetables are heated through and bread cubes are lightly golden.
Cost per recipe*: $66 Cost per serving*: $.63 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.