- 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and remaining 5 ingredients. Pour oil mixture over corn mixture, and stir gently to combine. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Christmas with Southern Living 2002