- 9 cups water
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 5 cups fine egg noodles, uncooked
How to Make It
Place all ingredients except noodles in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until chicken and vegetables are tender, about one hour.
Remove chicken from simmering broth; let chicken cool slightly. Stir noodles into broth; simmer, uncovered, until done, about 5 minutes. While noodles are cooking, dice chicken and return to soup.