This casserole turned out great! Of course I seasoned the mixture with pepper, adobo, onion powder and garlic powder.
Country Chicken Casserole
Chicken and a seasoned stuffing combine with an herbed creamy sauce for a hearty casserole that's hard to beat!
Yield: 5 servings
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell'sÂ® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell'sÂ® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge FarmÂ® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the stuffing.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.
*Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes