Country Chicken and Rice
Chicken with rice and savory gravy makes a home-cooked meal that's perfect for a Sunday dinner or a weeknight when preparation time is short. The bonus is easy clean-up with the Bag 'n Season cooking bag. Allow 8 inches for bag to expand while cooking. Cooking bag should not touch oven walls or racks. Recipe from McCormick.
Let Stand: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Bag 'n Season Country Style Chicken
- 2 1/2 pound(s) bone-in chicken parts
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rice
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13x9-inch baking pan or dish. Place chicken in single layer in bag. Add rice.
- 2. Stir Seasoning Mix and water with whisk until smooth. Pour over chicken and rice. Close bag loosely with nylon tie. Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- 3. Bake in lower half of oven 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir sauce and serve with chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note