Country Breakfast Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9 " pie shell
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package(s) Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) light cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper, chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) swiss cheese, grated
- Saute peppers and onion; set aside. Cook sausage; crumble & drain. Prepare pie shell. Combine cheese & sausage; spread in pie shell. Combine peppers & onions with eggs and cream; pour over sausage and cheese in pie shell.
- Bake at 375 for 40 - 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lkschaatt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Country Breakfast Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch