- 32 ounces (1 qt.) unsweetened brewed black tea (such as Luzianne or Lipton)
- 32 ounces (1 qt.) lemonade
- 20 ounces (2 1/2 cups) bourbon
- 1 bunch (or 1 [4-oz.] pkg.) fresh mint sprigs
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
How to Make It
Stir together tea and lemonade in a pitcher, and chill until very cold, about 1 hour. To assemble each drink, fill a 16-ounce glass two-thirds full with ice. Add 2 ounces bourbon, and fill glass with tea mixture. Place 3 or 4 fresh mint leaves and 2 or 3 lemon slices in a cocktail shaker. Pour contents of glass into shaker; cover and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour cocktail into same glass. Repeat process to make 9 cocktails.