Couldn't Be Easier BBQ Pork Tenderloin (Crock Pot)
This is an incredibly easy Crock-Pot recipe that's loaded with flavor. Super tender and moist. Perfect for those days you don't want to mess with dinner.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 8 ounce(s) barbecue sauce Sweet Baby Rae's Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 onion small, minced
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 dash(es) hot pepper sauce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Salt and pepper pork loin(s) and place in crock pot
- 2. Add garlic and onion
- 3. Pour BBQ sauce over meat
- 4. Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute
- 5. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note