Cottage Cheese Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dried Italian seasoning
- black pepper
- 4 Mini crusts or round sandwich flatbreads
- parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425*
- 2. Mix cottage cheese, Parmesan, Italian seasoning & pepper (to taste) in blender or food processor. Add splash of milk if too thick.
- 3. Spread mixture on crusts, top with toppings of choice and shredded Parmesan.
- 4. Bake for 8 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tbrenner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cottage Cheese Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes